Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Weight Loss Strategy

Positive Thinking
 Positive Action
Positive Habits
Positive Results

I have begun by focusing on "Positive Thinking".  I have been utilizing James Allen to get my mind in gear and have been working on a diet strategy in parallel.  The next phase begins April 9th when I begin to reduce my caloric intake.  I'm still contemplating what exercise program might work well for me given my busy travel schedule.  Weight training has it's appeal but with the extensive travel I do at work, it may be hard to keep up with.  I'm going to check with the YMCA about reciprocal memberships in the areas where I travel most.  If unable to have access to a gym, I might resign myself to simply walking.  I'm also going to look into taking Yoga classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment