Monday, April 23, 2012

2nd Week Weight-loss Progress

Last week, I only lost 1 pound compared to 12 the first week.  But, my waste-line and hips continued to shrink so I'm not going to let it get me down.

Counting calories while on the road has not been as bad as I had thought.  But, it does require doing a little bit of homework.  Most restaurants have their nutrition facts posted on their web pages.  My calorie counter phone app has some chains.  But, for most restaurants, I'm just printing the calorie charts before leaving the office.  I'm on the road again this week.

The hardest part of last week was going with co-workers to Mellow Mushroom, my favorite pizza restaurant.  I could afford only 1 piece of pizza or a huge salad and baked stuffed portebela mushroom.  I opted for the salad and mushroom.  While they were good and filling, I felt like I was drooling over my favorite pizza.  I think I still made the right choice as one piece of their amazing pizza would only have left me craving more.

No comments:

Post a Comment